They sued the Vatican!

Let’s go back:

These have no regard for the Church. they are doing something very evil here. they are trying to lead the world into believing that Church is nothing but just another business. they dont see the Church is a divine intitution stablished by Christ. they have no fear of God.
those who fear God would not do such.

So you’re saying that those who fear God would not disparage the Church.
I’m saying that’s not true - there are many who do fear God, but because they belong to another denomination (or religion) don’t accept that the Catholic Church was established by Christ, and they’re not shy about saying so.

Just because there are denominations that don’t think the Catholic Church was established by Jesus Christ, doesn’t mean they are correct…The Truth is the truth even if there are some people who don’t believe it and a lie is a lie even if many people believe it…

I think you are missing Digitomony’s point. He is saying that it is possible to fear God, yet not believe that the Catholic Church was establish by Jesus Christ. This is consistent with the Catechism.

[quote=Catechism of the Catholic Church] 818 "However, one cannot charge with the sin of the separation those who at present are born into these communities [that resulted from such separation] and in them are brought up in the faith of Christ, and the Catholic Church accepts them with respect and affection as brothers . . . . All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church."272

819 "Furthermore, many elements of sanctification and of truth"273 are found outside the visible confines of the Catholic Church: "the written Word of God; the life of grace; faith, hope, and charity, with the other interior gifts of the Holy Spirit, as well as visible elements."274 Christ’s Spirit uses these Churches and ecclesial communities as means of salvation, whose power derives from the fullness of grace and truth that Christ has entrusted to the Catholic Church. All these blessings come from Christ and lead to him,275 and are in themselves calls to "Catholic unity."276
[/quote]

vatican.va/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catechism of the Catholic Church
818 "However, one cannot charge with the sin of the separation those who at present are born into these communities [that resulted from such separation] and in them are brought up in the faith of Christ, and the Catholic Church accepts them with respect and affection as brothers . . . . All who have been justified by faith in Baptism are incorporated into Christ; they therefore have a right to be called Christians, and with good reason are accepted as brothers in the Lord by the children of the Catholic Church."272

819 "Furthermore, many elements of sanctification and of truth"273 are found outside the visible confines of the Catholic Church: "the written Word of God; the life of grace; faith, hope, and charity, with the other interior gifts of the Holy Spirit, as well as visible elements."274 Christ’s Spirit uses these Churches and ecclesial communities as means of salvation, whose power derives from the fullness of grace and truth that Christ has entrusted to the Catholic Church. All these blessings come from Christ and lead to him,275 and are in themselves calls to "Catholic unity."276

yes, it is written this way, but we dont know who they are. i think this is about the Orthodox Church and some few others. so, i think, because it does not mention who they are.

i just cannot understand these lines because it is very broad and anybody can enterpret anyway they can.
as far as i know as that these people outside the Church is to be evangelized by the CC because they dont know the CC and they were brought outside the Church.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.