Things That Go Bump In The Night II The Revenge

I have a prediction about the documentary coming from ‘a major TV network’; it will be false.

Anything that might be called ‘a major TV network’ (or ‘the newspaper of record’, etc.) has, as far as I am concerned, lost all credibility a long time ago; it will be purely malicious and anti-Catholic, nothing more.

Meh who knows it will probably be out there like Ancient Aliens…

1 Like

Yes, thanks

1 Like

Thanks for posting these videos.

I have heard of David Paulides and would listen to him on various radio shows.

I really wonder what is causing these disappearances!

Besides the Sasquatch, I think that one of the theories is portals possibly opening up, from what I remember hearing about on one of the radio interviews.

I shudder just thinking about it! :confounded: :scream:

1 Like

I’m thinking that it may be the same show.

A few episodes already aired here and you can watch it on the website, too.

I understand what you’re saying about meditation. I see it on lots of websites as a way of being mentioned for de-stressing and relaxing. Prayer is rarely mentioned.

2 Likes

Concerning the word ‘Devil’ in the place name, boulder fields, and a couple of riveting cases:

According to him, ( Father Michel Rodrigue in his vision at Knock Ireland) the 7th seal of the Book of Revelation is about to be opened and the Tribulation is about to begin. He asked God if he would be merciful and postpone this, but God emphatically said “NO!!!”

According to many Evangelical “prophets” the time coming upon us very shortly (actually beginning in the next few months) will see a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit with countless people turning to Jesus worldwide, but especially in the middle east. No mention at all of the Tribulation or of a terrible time of wrath beginning imminently.

Yes, Jesus’ guidance to “watch and pray” is the best. We can’t go running after every “prophet” who makes a statement. These “messages from God” seem contradictory.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Creepy… I might have to re-watch this one…

:wolf::full_moon::house_with_garden:

2 Likes
1 Like

This is the Metsänpeitto article Dave mentioned in the video; sounds demonic.

1 Like

Creepy that does sound like the work of the Devil… :scream:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

More missing people, this time out of a city. He’s gone into that topic before, but it’s been a while. Yes, there are lots of missing people from cities, but Paulides qualifies it down to his usual cases which aren’t suicidal, have no evidence of foul play, etc. Here is the video:

1 Like

6 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.