Things That Go Bump In The Night -

This isn’t the ad I keep seeing on YouTube but it’s part of the same channel.

The Gaia network freaks me out here is New Age Gnosticism at its best advertised on the mainstream web of YouTube.

I now see why people don’t like George Noory he’s quite boring for one and two I don’t trust the man as far as I can throw him but Art Bell I would trust.

Art Bell had class and you could tell that he was a very good person but there’s something off about George Noory.

I keep seeing ads about politics and it is driving me a bit crazy.

@Start Are they really politicians or are they interdimensional shape-shifting extraterrestrials… :scream:

One could make a case that politicians ARE interdimensional shape shifting ET’s, or at least The Lizard People.

I tend to agree… there’s something off about Noory. Like he couldn’t give a rats butt about the topic, so long as he gets his cut, and Is the center of attention. Art had class. George thinks he does. Big difference.

Ever notice Noory will almost constantly change his opinion?

I get alerts on my phone but I don’t even listen to Coast to Coast.

The last few times that I have listened to it it’s all been this Alternative Health junk and basically like you said George Noory just wants to get his cut.

The thing is that even though Art Bell maybe had some strange beliefs he had heart and that’s something that George Noory does not have.

I really could believe that at the heart of the matter that Art Bell was a Christian maybe he wasn’t a Catholic but he was a believer of Jesus Christ I don’t get the same sense with George Noory and I kind of think he’s a bit of a Gnostic.

I didn’t listen to Art Bell for years and years my real connection to Art Bell was through the Father Malachi Martin recordings that we listened to as a group on Catholic Answers in 2016 - 2017 on TTGBITN.

Even though I only have listened to a handful of Art Bell’s recordings and I wasn’t a lifelong fan I felt a real connection to him.

When he passed it was a real let down because I was just really starting to want to start listening to more of his material and then he died.

Art Bell and Father Malachi Martin were both a big part of the adventures of the first two years of this thread.

The 100th anniversary of Fatima was a pretty big deal and it was an exciting time for me and I think a lot of us on here.

Granted the Fatima prophecies didn’t follow the 100 year model of the Sacred Heart prophecies but I don’t think there was anything in the secrets or later prophecies given to Sister Lucia to say that they would have.

Although it’s a bit comforting to know according to Father Ripperger that even trained theologians who had studied the Fatima prophecies had thought the same thing as a nobody like me on the internet.

Then again maybe were a little blind maybe the abuse scandals, the infiltration of the Church, and every bad thing that’s coming to light is the fulfillment of Fatima before some great chastisement.

I think we expected after the anniversary date or on the anniversary date itself that something would have happened verbatim but maybe it was meant to start to unfold this year a year after a hundred years.

When it comes down to it I really don’t know what’s going to happen but what I do know is I absolutely don’t believe that Russia was consecrated because of the current situation with Communism and the Church in regards to China.

My understanding of the triumph for the Immaculate Heart of Mary is that the Russian Orthodox Church the largest Orthodox Church would convert to Catholicism, would accept the authority of the Pope and all the Dogmas of the Church making Russia a Catholic country and Communism would be eradicated once and for all.

Communism doesn’t exist in Russia today but it does exist in other countries and we’re seeing it revived in the United States through all these Anarchist Millennials.

This a fascinating case.

A woman and three children who claimed to be possessed by demons. A 9-year-old boy walking backward up a wall in the presence of a family case manager and hospital nurse.

Gary police Capt. Charles Austin said it was the strangest story he had ever heard.

Austin, a 36-year veteran of the Gary Police Department, said he initially thought Indianapolis resident Latoya Ammons and her family concocted an elaborate tale as a way to make money. But after several visits to their home and interviews with witnesses, Austin said simply, “I am a believer.”

Is that the one where the kid crawls on the ceiling and the hospital recorded publicly that this was no hoax?

Skynet!!!

He’s getting a little too fresh with that robot…

:coffee::unamused::smoking:

From the 'Fatima Center ’ website , there is a long article entitled Pope John Paul II gives us the key. ( 1 paragraph extract ) Malachi Martin stated that the message of G. in Northern Spain contains the Third Secret, or parts of the Third Secret. Because it was decided not to release the third secret in 1960 , Our Lady appeared in G in 1961 and gave us the third secret.
The Bishop of G. (and of Santander ) says that nothing in the message is contrary to the Catholic faith.

I don’t know if you watched the Taylor Marshall video cast on his personal YouTube channel but according to Gabriel Amorth who personally knew Saint Padre Pio he revealed to Amorth the Third Secret concerned an apostasy and it was never going to be released.

Our Lady of Good Success gives us a good portion of the scoop of what’s going to happen in the 20th century as well as our Lady Of La Salette.

Our Lady of La Salette is so detailed that she even prophesizes people’s road rage.

You must have had a skirmish with the black eyed kids…

Indeed. Fortunately, my sniveling, crying and pleading to be spared always scares the horrid beast away. It’s a technique I perfected long ago.

@TheOldColonel I like to curl in a ball and soil myself I find that deters predators and annoying people… :unamused::smoking:

If you know the one thing that creeps me out the most out of anything…

It’s the BEKs.

There are a few other things that also creep me out too that we’ve probably heard of by now–those who post on this thread…

Shadow People/Hat Man and aliens who just show up in people’s homes for abductions.

Theories that these are possibly demonic entities, too.

Me–> Runs :running_woman:

@oldgraymare2 What’s Hat Man?

Maybe this?

The Hat Man: The True Story of Evil Encounters https://g.co/kgs/cU3xP7

@StephieNorthCo Creepy I’ll have to really look into that later… Like at work so I can scare myself awake. :scream::male_detective:

Good plan!

My wife’s great-aunt was seeing dark shapes move around her bedroom at night. Unexplained, shadowy figures that came and went without a sound.

No explanation could be found. A priest was called in to bless the house. Still, the demonic apparitions persisted night after night.

The mysterious intruders suddenly disappeared and never returned after…her cataract surgery.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.