Things That Go Bump In The Night -

Yes, and older preteen in what I observed.

Were they all by themselves and did they give off some kind of vibe?

The closest supernatural being I’ve seen were shadow people.

Do they seem to have a reaction to you?

Do you make the sign of the cross or carry sacramentals on your person?

I wonder how they would react to that.

If there interdimensional maybe there visitations are out of sync which would explain older clothing and strange behavior.

Sort of like a temporal anomaly like these entities were weaving in out of our timeline perhaps on purpose or by accident.

I’ll listen to that 'cast later and comment.

Quick answers…
They seem to respond to the environment. They are creepy enough I didn’t want much interactions.

Yes to cross. Yes to sacramentals. Don’t recall if that is true at the time. I’ll have to reconstruct that. (I have this wierd gift that I can re-see previous encounters, given sufficient mental effort.)

I would not rule out temporal anomoly.

The podcast is a little bit more or less the same thing as the previous Coast Coast clip that I posted only it’s a little longer but more or less he says the same things.

The part that cracks me up in some of his interviews is he recalls the social awkwardness of the black-eyed kids.

In one case in the UK a black eyed kid began the dialogue with hey mate and then in some other part of the United States they encountered a man and asked if it was food time.

One lady came out and started cussing the black-eyed kids out because they were insistently knocking on the door like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory and she yelled at them to use the bleeping door bell before realizing what she was looking at.

Well the entity kept looking at the door bell like I didn’t know what it was.

I would think that if this is legitimate and these creatures don’t really comprehend social interaction and technology that is more indicative of these entities being extraterrestrial in nature probably interdimensional.

Personally, I think they are a type of fae.

I speculate that too but I take it to the interpretation that the Fey we’re actually fallen angels that didn’t take a side in the angelic war.

Irish Monks record that the Tuatha De Danann were kings, queens, or ancient deities and heroes of old with supernatural powers.

The Tuatha De Danann are believed to be the parents of the Daoine Maithe who are the Fae or fairy folk.

Both the Tuatha De Danann and the Daoine Maithe are written in Christian Irish mythology as being fallen angels who took neither Lucifer or Gods side in the war in heaven.

There might even be a connection with the Fey and the Jinn.

What do you think of the Jinn?

I believe they actually predate Islam and we’re a part of Arabian mythology.

Brought to you Courtesy of the USAF :us:

I seen one of them things by the train station…

Thankfully I wasn’t probed…

I have seen exactly 1 “UFO”. That was in 1965 in Pittsburgh. The somewhat famous “Kecksburg UFO”. Saw it from my back yard. But then, many people saw that one.

This is what I saw…

The jinn do predate Islam and they’re the equivalent of the fae in the Middle East.

You also have the orang bunian of Indonesia which are the fae equivalent or the engkanto of the Philippines.

The concept of the fae is pretty much worldwide and not just found in the Europe.

Any myth that is worldwide usually has some basis in fact.

How about Fay Wray? Does she count?

After a bit of recollection, in the “encounters” with black Eyed kids, not one of them did I have a sacramental with me.

Hmmm.

I wonder…

I wonder if garlic and silver ward them off… :thinking:

https://www.romania-insider.com/superstitions-traditions-st-andrew-2017/

OK now that there was FUNNY!

Let’s talk about Jinn.

Looks like prior to Islam it was another word or mythology derived from Judeo-Christian Angels.

Jinn were worshipped by many Arabs during the Pre-Islamic period,[21] but, unlike gods, jinn were not regarded as immortal. In ancient Arabia, the term jinn also applied to all kinds of supernatural entities among various religions and cults; thus, Zoroastrian, Christian, and Jewish angels and demons were also called “jinn”.[21]

genie

Sorry, probably not what you had in mind :unamused:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.