Third George Washington Statue Vandalized, this time Baltimore MD

Second statue vandulalized was in Chicago

https://abc7chicago.com/george-washington-statue-defaced-on-south-side/6247424/

First statue was torn down in Portland Oregon

As a nearby resident in a surrounding county, I am willing to get more folks in Baltimore identify him as a slave owner than the first President, sadly.

2 Likes

Remember.

At first it was, “We just want to get married and express our love same as you.” Now we have Drag Queen Story Hour and the Amazing Desmond.

At first it was, “We just want common-sense gun control.” Now we have politicians openly attempting disarmament.

At first it was, “We just want to take down statues of those CSA traitors, nobody is touching the Founding Fathers.”

Is the pattern clear yet?

3 Likes

If they are going to do it do it lawfully and not with the ugly vandalism.

So taking down the statue of a prominent American, one of our greatest is acceptable if we vote on it? That really is a sign of cultural decay, and politics is downstream of culture.

And the Brownshirt style tactics continue.

1 Like

No but this pulling them down and spray painting horrible things on them is just not right. I don’t want any taken down but I’m not out there and I’m not going out there to stop them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.