Third order of St. Faustina

Does anyone know if there's a Third Order of the Sisters of Divine Mercy or St. Faustina?

Thanks.

Scout :tiphat:

[quote="Scout, post:1, topic:262456"]
Does anyone know if there's a Third Order of the Sisters of Divine Mercy or St. Faustina?

Thanks.

[/quote]

Scout, Third Orders are part of the Orders of the Church (Franciscan, Dominica, Augustinian, Carmelites, etc.), not of religious congregations. There is, however, The "Faustinum" Association for those who want to tie themselves more closely to the apostolate of Divine Mercy:

faustinum.pl/main.php

Thanks. My 11 year-old son had to show me how to translate it, but I appreciate the information.

1. Try this option: divinemercy.opoka.org/page2.php?page=faustina

2. List A: catholic-hierarchy.org/country/xrel.html

3. List B: catholic-hierarchy.org/country/xrel.html#icl

4. List C: catholic-hierarchy.org/country/xrel.html#sal

5. More options: oblatespring.com/oblatespring0605thirdorders.htm

6. More options: carmelitani.wordpress.com/list-of-religious-orders/

7. More options: franciscanfocus.com/2011/03/catholicisms-best-kept-secret-third.html

8. Background material: newadvent.org/cathen/14637b.htm

9. Suggestions from this site: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=179983

WOW!!!

Thank you so much. You obviously put a lot of work into this post and I so appreciate all of your efforts.

I have a strong devotion and love for St. Faustina. I love her diary, but I especially love all the things that Jesus says to her. When I read it, I feel like He is speaking directly to me. For me, it brings Jesus into the modern age. It’s so beautiful. I’ve read it once completely, and am now working on reading it the second time. In fact, I have it highlighted based on the content. :nerd:

Thanks again. You’re awesome.

5 is a fantastic Benedictine resource:)

I’ve never read it completely but i have so many bookmarks, i might as well have bookmarked the whole thing! I agree, the most beautiful parts are Our Lord’s words to St. Faustina. So much hope in one book!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.