In no particular order, what are some orders (with third orders - Through discernment and consideration about my life situation I due to some personal issues would not be able to live in the community of a first order - I can only really handle the secular lifestyle) that have a spirituality consisting of these pooints, not in any particular order:
- A love for Jesus’s passion.
- Strong Marian devotion.
- Focus on preaching and education.
- Strong prayer life period.
- Strong charitable work in the world. (Yes, that was horribly phrased, I know)
- A desire to help fix (for lack of a better word) the church and lead her closer to Christ.
This is a vague description of the type of spirituality I’m developing, though granted I’m gonna need tons of work but don’t we all.
Good question: Is 15 too young to be seriously thinking about stuff like this?