This is pretty sick

jesusdressup.com/

Im sorry, but this kind of thing gets on my nerves.

IMO, it is NOT acceptable.

Why post it then? I haven’t looked at it. I’ll take your word for it.

Well, i guess the bunny slippers sort of have to do with Easter. Right? :confused:

What does this have to do with apologetics?

If you search the internet, there is a plethora of stupidity out there, this being a prime example. Some people feel the need to make fun of everything, including God. They will be reminded of this at their judgement.

*But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken. *

• Matthew 12:36 (NIV)

I’m sure this will apply for their careless and thoughtless actions as well.

I hope and pray that they someday do repent, however.

[quote=StCsDavid]Why post it then? I haven’t looked at it. I’ll take your word for it.
[/quote]

I did look. You made a much wiser choice…I also have to wonder why this was posted…Who needs this kind of sacrilegious trash, anyhow?

I think this is a couple years old at least…if my memory serves me right, I remember getting an email quite awhile ago telling me about this and an address to send a response too…maybe through the American Familiy Association…perhaps it was about the time the Passion movie came out…if it’s still out there, apparently the campaign didn’t work.

Somebody trying to justify their disbelief and the life they are living, perhaps?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.