This is sad and strange

If this isn't a sign that many people feel they are missing something from their lives. i don't know what is.
cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html
P.S lol At the guy eating pizza. No wonder that poor woman next to him only have half a seat.

[quote="latin_rite, post:1, topic:182873"]
If this isn't a sign that many people feel they are missing something from their lives. i don't know what is.

[/quote]

Amen to that! It's kinda funny that so many people finally have a glimpse of something that they can't buy or get here on Earth. Something so wonderful and beautiful. Something that we Christians would like to call Heaven =D

Strange story though, bizarre indeed. lol

I think the desire for a perfect utopian life is inherent in all of us and the closer we get to describing the archetype modeled after the Paradise of our shared genesis expereince the more it will touch that feeling of 'something missing' It is missing because it was supposed to be our mode of life. I5t is missing because it was lost. If it had never been we wouldn't miss it.

I think people should stop watching liberal artsy films.

[quote="latin_rite, post:1, topic:182873"]
cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html
P.S lol At the guy eating pizza. No wonder that poor woman next to him only have half a seat.

[/quote]

:rotfl: The best part of the article!

That was indeed strange. :confused: I don't even know what to say about that.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.