Find out what is the inspiration behind the hate and violence in Islamic terrorism?
Hardly anyone can write anything more damaging to Islam than the Quran itself. All you need to see that Islam is not a religion from God but a dangerous cult that promotes hate and violence, is read the Quran.
Many thanks to The Skeptic’s Annotated Quran site for making available this indispensable index of the Quran. This is all we need to combat Islamic game of deception.
Please send the URL of this page faithfreedom.org/Quran.htm to all the Muslims you know. (This site is banned in some Islamic countries so if your friend is living in an Islamic country you may want to send the entire page in an email as well) The majority of the Muslims are decent people who do not know the truth. They will leave Islam after seeing its ugly face. It may take them some time to recover from the shock and denial but eventually they will do the right thing. Let every Muslim see this page. Saving the world from another disaster that could cost millions, if not billions of lives is everybody’s responsibility. We are doing our part, you have to do yours.
Do not let the fear that your Muslim friend might be offended if you send him this page stop you from doing it. A Persian proverb says: “It you see a well and a blind thereto heading, if you do not stop him you are sinning.”. If Islamic terrorism claims more lives, no one’s life is going to be spared. Madness with prevail and wet and dry will burn together. So forget about your Muslim friend’s “sensibility”, save his life and save yours too. If you fear this may end your friendship with him, open an anonymous email account and send this page to him anonymously. It is important that all the Muslims see the ugly truth of Islam.
The majority of the Muslims are good people who are innocently led to believe that Islam is a religion of God. These people are seeing the truth for the first time and are leaving Islam in big numbers. Those who still remain Muslims after reading these verses, have no humanity or conscience. They must be filled with shame and shunned. They are the terrorists or their supporters and the enemies of mankind. They are in minority but still they number millions. Once the decent Muslims leave Islam, the terrorists will lose their moral base of support. This is the only way to combat the Islamic terrorism.
If enough people had combated Nazism ideologically before it rose to power, 60 million lives would not have been lost. Today the Islamic danger is much greater than the danger posed by Nazism seventy years ago. Today the enemy is invisible, it is everywhere and it is far more fanatic.
Muslims must make the choice between truth and falsehood, between humanity and barbarity, between good and evil.
Stop Islam. Stop this insanity. Save the world.
The following is the essence of the Quran, the rest are fairy tales:
Quran Surah 2: The Cow
- Don’t bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 6
- Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 10
- A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 24
- Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 39, 90
- For disbelievers is a painful doom. 104
- For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 114
- Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 126
- The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 162
- They will not emerge from the Fire. 167
- Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 174
- How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 175
- Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 191
- War is ordained by Allah. 216
- Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 217
- Disbelievers worship false gods. They will burn forever in the Fire. 257
- Allah does not guide disbelievers. 264
- “Give us victory over the disbelieving folk.” 286
End of part 1