This may be carnel but...I gotta tell!

Ok, over the past few weeks God opened my eyes to the Church. I read the Catechism, studied the Word and found that Catholics were right all along. I went to my first mass today and look forward to confermation in the future. But you want to know what caused me to originally look into the Doctrine of Catholics? A little movie caled “Boondock Saints” I know that it is farrrrrr from what the Catholic church really teaches, but in the begining when they were holding their roseries, I looked up “Rosary” on google too see what things wrong I could find with the Church, and well the story of my journey began… :slight_smile:

It’s amazing how God works! welcome!! :slight_smile:

Isn’t it amazing how God works? I started agnostic, went to protestant and became catholic. You know what started the whole thing many years ago? A gay friend of mine (when I was an agnostic teen) invited me to go a youth group with him because he was too scared to go alone!! God totally reached me there, and I started a wonderful journey!

Lol. That’s really funny! :smiley: Reminds me of how God spoke to Balaam through the mouth of a donkey!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.