This Pecan Pie is not 13 years old

I got up 3 hours before my alarm went off this morning. So, I had all four cups of coffee, in between 6 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., which was when my interview was.

2 Likes

How did it go?

2 Likes

Thank you for asking. I was actually interviewed by two people, which by the way I think is a good idea. The woman that was there, and I actually are about the same age, she’s probably a little bit younger than me because I was a grade behind, but we both graduated high school the same year. She asked what I knew how to do, and quite literally I can do everything except pressure wash, largely because of my grandpa. Thank goodness, that I was partially raised by a three War veteran man, they can do almost anything. Rest in peace, Grandpa. The guy that would be my supervisor, if I was given the job, was actually a very quiet, older man. He himself I think may have actually been a veteran. That’s not that uncommon, I live near a military base. Anyway, she was most of the conversation, and I gave honest answers.

3 Likes

You will be my new best friend!! What should we wash it down with? Milk or coffee?

2 Likes

Coffee if you’re eating it in the morning and milk if you’re eating it at night.

Sleep is very important.

1 Like

Sleep is for the weak.

I like my coffee strong.

:coffee: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Chocolate pecan pie is important too.

Trader Joe’s has one that is really yummy for store bought. It’s a pecan chocolate slab.

1 Like

The Collins Street Bakery in Texas makes some pretty good pecan pies and cakes. I like their fruitcake, which is more like a pecan cake with fruit decoration. Too expensive, but very good.

2 Likes

ooh that sounds delish. I’m going to have to keep that in mind.

1 Like

It’s important if you’re trying to lose weight like I am.

I miss Trader Joe’s.

None available where I live.

I was just kidding!

Actually, sleep is for the week, but not the weekend. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Most of my sleep is on the weekend. Just kidding, what is sleep?

Pie Song

I don’t think I’ve ever actually shopped at Trader Joe’s, but we do have a few in South Carolina, just not near where I live. You would think there would be one in Augusta, which I am aware is in Georgia, but not too far from where I live.

1 Like

Nearest Trader Joe’s for me is in Buffalo, although I’m not sure if Buffalo has a Trader Joe’s.

1 Like

Y’all, pecan coffee is a thing. Why did no one tell me?!

3 Likes

What? You don’t make your Pecan Pie with coffee?

And, of course there’s nothing better than pecans and siracha in coffee. Oh, wait. That’s a different thresd.

4 Likes

I’m stealing your idea. Pecan pie siracha coffee, it is

3 Likes

I guess everyone is full…

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.