Thought people here would enjoy this

So I had to post it :slight_smile:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557380_412628095462221_654006993_n.jpg

Well, thats good, but I still love Aliya Mustafina. I hate how NBC portrays her as a “diva”. She’s seventeen, fearless, and is proof of God, because only a God could create such beauty. I’m currently learning Italian, but she makes me want to learn Russian!

But yeah, Gabby’s alright I guess. I dont mean to derail the thread, but I was rooting for Aliya

I’m still ticked off because I missed Gabby’s performance even though I got almost everything else that day.

Not to derail the thread either but I loved it when Usain Bolt blessed himself before the 200 meter, Great race !

I also love it when it makes the " bolt sign"

how about Jordyn Wieber? She’a a Catholic and she was part of the gold winning gymnastics team.

I still prefer Aliya Mustafina, even though she’s a Muslim.

how about Jordyn Wieber? She’a a Catholic and she was part of the gold winning gymnastics team.

Jordyn Wieber was the current world champion in the all around but she didn’t even compete in the Olympic all around. She was elimiinated.
The day after Bela Karolyi went on the today show and said the Americans made a mistake. The last athlete in the event tends to get the highest scores from the judges. But Wieber wasn’t last in any of the four events.

Has the ranking world champion earned certain rights? If so, she should have been put in last in all four events. We might have thrown away our world champion

It must have been the usual Catholic-bashing!:smiley: .

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.