Thoughts on good parishes in NC/VA/PA?

Hi! I’m currently going through the process of applying for medical residencies (which are ultimately decided by a computer “match” program, for those of you unfamiliar with the process)… places I might end up next year include Philadelphia, Charlottesville (VA), and the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of NC. Or I might stay in the Baltimore/Washington area where I currently live (and have a great parish). Before finalizing my rank list, I was wondering what your thoughts were on the availability of good, orthodox Catholic parishes in these three areas? Thanks!! :slight_smile:

St. Thomas Aquinas in Charlottesville and Holy Comforter in Charlottesville are both excellent. (Incarnation is out of my area and I haven’t attended there so I can’t comment)

Our Lady of Lourdes near Philadelphia.

Holy Family in Dale City, VA, and Our Lady of Angels in Woodbridge, VA. That’s about 25 miles down I-95 south from DC.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.