Thousands upon thousands of new Saints

Suggestion for ongoing prayer that thousands of people in every country of the world are transformed into Saints of the caliber of Padre Pio.

And that everyone praying for this, is open to the possibility that God may choose them to become such a Saint.

The more saints in the world, the better it will be…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

I think all of us could name a few people in our lifes that we consider to be saints. Yes, we need more like them to.

Lord, bless the saints in each of our life. Thank you for them and the example they are. May we be more like them. Lord we pray for more saints… more people that put you first in their life. I ask this in Jesus name.

Amen

Research Padre Pio.

If you personally know even one person of his spiritual stature, you are truly, truly blessed.
And if you can aspire to follow in their footsteps to that same level of spirituality, you are even more blessed.

Lord, please make us into great saints like St. Padre Pio and help us to spread your goodness throughout world. May none of us pass over perfect opportunities to grow in sanctity and may we each encourage each other to become holier men and women than we were yesterday. May we always seek to be humble, peaceful and true in all our thoughts words and actions and always be pleasing to you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.