Thread for Filipinos: Iglesia ni Cristo, bersyon ni Manalo 101

Here’s Patrick Madrid’s experience with the INC:
patrickmadrid.blogspot.com/2009_07_13_archive.html

By Providence, I found Bien C. Santiago’s blog:
aboutiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/

There are a few INC threads scattered on CAF, but I think no one has yet mentioned that the head of INC, Eraño Manalo, recently died of cardiac arrest. :signofcross: RIP.

To jamil joseph02,

THESE ARE YOUR QUESTION:

1. Where in the bible does it say “Jesus is not God”?
  2. Where in John 1:1 does it say that “God is adjective”?
  3. Prove to me Catholics believe 1+1+1=1 by showing it in our Catechism of the Catholic Church.

In the first question, you asked, where does…etc… The answer and everybody knows that it is NONE. And i said that it is not the question, because the question that had a SENSE is that "where in the bible does it say “jesus is god” and that he declared that he is god?"
You are always like that, you always want to show that the INC and even me is like escaping the question. that’s why i asked you do you study elementary or what because you cannot understand what is answering to you. you always make things a BIG DEAL but always denying it. Because you want to show to others that INC, me or even others that we ignore your questions, but not.

Im laughing not to our belief, but you. why? because it is like you are a kindergarten student that asking of something that doesnt happen in reality and whatsoever. Why will i dont laugh at you, that your question is “Where in John 1:1 does it say that “God is adjective”?” your so a “pilosopo”, dont you? hehe hello? asked that question to everyone that you may know how funny are you!

Yes, im not fluent in english but the question is, If you had study elementary and whatsoever, is that automatically that YOU MUST be fluent in english?

and last, you are the one who distort the statements of others!!! You want me to prove that catholics believe in the doctrine like 1+1+1=1, but in the first place and the fact that DID I SAID THAT CATHOLICS ARE BELIEVING IN THAT? So, i will not answer that question because i did not mentioned anything like that, you are the one who invent such story to make me a liar or doesnt answering your question? HUH? It is you, the liar.

Finally I’ve got my answers to my questions. Well, read me, it seems to me that when I asked my questions, you simply ignored it. Instead, you asked your own questions. I didn’t know that you’re already answering. Your mistake is that you answered my question with a question. It will really make an appeal to me or to others that you are changing the topic or escaping a question. How will I understand your answer if you have given me a question, not an answer? So I guess next time I ask a question to you, answer my question with an answer, not a question. Do you understand?

Im laughing not to our belief, but you. why? because it is like you are a kindergarten student that asking of something that doesnt happen in reality and whatsoever. Why will i dont laugh at you, that your question is “Where in John 1:1 does it say that “God is adjective”?” your so a “pilosopo”, dont you? hehe hello? asked that question to everyone that you may know how funny are you!

Well, you didn’t get my point. The INC believes that in John 1:1, the word “God” is used there as an adjective to describe the quality or nature of the “Word”. My point is, in the bible, the word “God” is never used as an adjective to describe anyone or anything. That’s the whole meaning of my question. Another is that the INC believes that you must not add or subtract words from the bible, not even a single comma or a period. So that means the INC believes just what is written in the bible word-per-word, letter-per-letter… So if the INC believes that in John 1:1, the word “God is used as an adjective”, where in the bible does it say word-per-word, letter-per-letter, that “God is an adjective” or that “God is used as an adjective” or that “God is used to describe this or that etc…”?

So you see, why would you laugh at my question if in the first place it is your belief?

Yes, im not fluent in english but the question is, If you had study elementary and whatsoever, is that automatically that YOU MUST be fluent in english?

Of course not. If you study elementary, automatically you will not be fluent in English, you’ll just improve (well, for us Filipinos). I also have a question for you. If I didn’t study elementary, does that mean automatically I cannot understand what you’re saying anymore?

and last, you are the one who distort the statements of others!!! You want me to prove that catholics believe in the doctrine like 1+1+1=1, but in the first place and the fact that DID I SAID THAT CATHOLICS ARE BELIEVING IN THAT? So, i will not answer that question because i did not mentioned anything like that, you are the one who invent such story to make me a liar or doesnt answering your question? HUH? It is you, the liar.

well, in post #6 of this thread, here’s what you’ve said:

how about you? how can you prove that trinity is IN the bible?? can you show me verses?? ok? hehe and im not going to consider if your answer is that trinity is a mistery and no one understand it, and that jesus is “liar” because he did not say that he is god like what catholics claiming in their teachings, ok?^^ i hope that you were graduated and you know, know about math, in addition, subtraction etc… well, is 1+1+1=1?? hehehe^^

what do you mean by those underlined words? I think I just missed your point. Clarify your statements. Maybe I just misinterpreted you. But it doesn’t mean automatically that I am a liar if I misinterpret your statements, okay? What if you misinterpret me, does that automatically mean you are already a liar?

I invite you to join the group 100% Katolikong Pinoy. There we will continue our discussion. The forums is surely for us Filipinos. There we could speak Tagalog (I think), so we could avoid misunderstandings okay?

Here’s the link
forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=225

And here’s our discussion about INC
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=356326

Join there okay? I will wait for you.

no. i just change your question like what i said, so that it would have SENSE. and i think no. every catholics is like that,that they want always the INC escaping the question and i am not surprise to that because even in other threads and in other sides that allegation is common.

and about the “god”, yes. it is used as an adjective to describe the “word” because if the word was god, how can it be a god(word) be with god. meaning to say there are two gods. right? and it is the bible scholars to prove that.

about the “misinterpret”, i wish that you were sincere to that because i always encounter that situation, about that reason “MISINTERPRETING?” and again, as what i have said, catholics always want to show that INC are liars and some others, but if it is turned to them, they will reason about “oh im sorry, i think i misinterpret you”, just to escape and resolve that situation!
thanks for inviting me. well, if i have time i will do that, just wait for me there^_^

well, I think my question already makes a lot of sense, that "Where in the bible does it say “Jesus is not God?”, so there’s no need for you to change it.

To your question “where in the bible does it say Jesus is God and that declared He is God”, the answer is yes! Jesus is God and He declared He is God, and the bible just teach that.

but how about you? “where in the bible does it say Jesus is not God”. What is your answer?

In the first question, you asked, where does…etc… The answer and everybody knows that it is NONE.

You see, you answered “none”.

None in the bible does it say “Jesus is not God”.

But the INC still continue to believe that “Jesus is not God”.

That just proves that INCs are simply unbiblical, right?

[quote="Pons, post:22, topic:100821"]
There are a few INC threads scattered on CAF, but I think no one has yet mentioned that the head of INC, Eraño Manalo, recently died of cardiac arrest. :signofcross: RIP.

[/quote]

Felix Manalo claimed to be the last messenger, he died. Eraño replaced him and died. Another Manalo replaced him..... we have a monarchy going on here......:( How many last messenger do they need. INC Ministers will have to formulate another escape routte to hold on to their members. Their lies keep on piling up. I posted one reply to read me in another thread you can see that. What kind of liar Manalo really is.

Hey read me, is that the best argument you can do. I bet you don’t even know why your so called angel messenger’s real name. before he became Felix Manalo he was Felix Ysagun. He lied about the actual number of INC members during an interview with Teodoro Locsin of the magazine The Philippine Free Press. He lied when he intentionally misquoted an Encyclopedia to prove that the Philippines is the East in Rev 7:2-3 and he is the angel of Rev 7:2-3. If the East is the Philippines then the wise men who visited Jesus must have come also from the Philippines. You can’t even debate using only one Bible translation. You need other translations to reason out your borrowed doctrines. You need pile of books to reason out. My uncle is an INC minister I know your arguments. My sister in law is a professor of the 7th day adventist and I’ve seen that you can’t even win against the 7th day adventist church. Your leader Eraño was being challenged by Eliseo Soriano in a debate and your leader doesn’t want to accept the challenge. maybe because he is not confident enough or he knows he is not a messenger from God. At least other churches elect their leraders, you have a monarchy in your church. I seen on tv one former INC member who said that when he asked a minister what Bible the church uses, the minister replied ‘‘Its non of your business. Don’t read the Bible it will make you crazy.’’ You claim your kind of church is the true church? INC critizized the Catholic Church for establishing Schools and Colleges, look who has one of the biggest university in the Philippines. If Jesus is man as you taught why would I join your church. I will not join a church established by man. I will join a church established by God. Check out your Pasugo Magazine from the beginning til now. Compare them you’ll find out something interesting. Manalo angel ???:confused: If he lies then I it gives me an idea who can be his father…:thumbsup::yup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.