Three prayer requests in one

***I found out today, that a good friend of mine back in Pittsburgh, that her dd’s husband, has a malignant tumor. The doctors are deciding whether to do surgery, or chemo. Please pray that he heals, he is only 30 yrs old and they just had a baby. :frowning:

Second, please say a prayer for my husband. He had a stress test done recently, and the doctor, as he was on the treadmill, thought he was doing great, but we won’t know ‘officially’ until this week. Please pray that nothing serious is wrong, and if there is, that God will bring healing to him.

Third, please say a prayer for my dd…she begins confirmation prep classes tomorrow, and I pray for the teachers who are volunteering, that the Holy Spirit enlightens them, so they may be good examples of the faith to the class.

Thank you, kindly. :o***

I’m praying a Pater Noster, Ave Maria and a Gloria Patri for your requests. I trust that every thing will work out for you all.

Praying for your friend’s Father, and your DH and your DD, Whatevergirl.

The Hail Mary

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

Jesus please think how this young mother feels, and her husband, and how the baby’s grandparents feel at this bad news. Please help them to deal with the shock and anxiety with hope and confidence that he will heal. He’s only as old as You were when You began Your public ministry…but you didn’t have a child You might leave behind. Even so, You provided for Your mother by givng her a home with John. Withe a young family, Jesus, this Dad’s survival is so important. Please guide the medical decisions, and aid this man’s healing. Please also be mindful of the finiancial impact on the family, and help them in whatever way possible. Please help the mother to reamin calm so that the baby flourishes without confusing stress.

Jesus, regarding our wonderful sister’s husband, the issue of stress has been around for a while, and You know it wrecked my husband’s health and ended his career. I urgently implore You not to allow any such thing to happen to this wonderful girl’s husband. I ask You as if looking directly into Your eyes. Please give whatever sustenance and means that will help him to recover from the stress and to flourish refreshed.

Jesus please send Your Holy Spirit powerfully into this lovely girl’s heart and life.
Call her deeply into wholesome and holy life within You for all of her life. Let her be a witness of Your love and grace to others.

Thank You, Jesus

*Thank you for your heartfelt prayers, everyone. Trishie, my gosh, you brought tears to my eyes this morning reading this. Thank you :hug1:

Thank you Lord, for always hearing our prayers, and working everything for the good of all who seek You. :gopray:*

Praying for your intentions …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for your family.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

For your three intentions, whatevergirl:

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we come; before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For all your intentions Whatevergirl…I pray all works out well.

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For all your intentions Whatevergirl…I pray all works out well.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.