Three year old child has cancer

My mom just passed this info to me and I wanted to add it to our prayer forum… thank you in advance for your prayers, my friends!

Just had a message from M. that her 3-1/2 year old grandson has kidney cancer. He has to have surgery to have one kidney removed and then have chemo. The doctors are saying it’s very treatable but I’m sure they are all frightened. Please keep Aden in your daily prayers.

Aden will be in my prayer . May god help him and his parents, and God blees you Miss Echo.

My cousin just became grandma to an Aiden. I will keep your little one in the family in my prayers! May St.Peregrine, the patron of those battling cancer pray for little Aden as well. May St. Luke and St. Camillus, patron of doctors and nurses guide their hands in his recovery and we ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

He and his family are in my prayers.

st therese child of jesus heal aden

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for this precious child!

Thank you all so much - God bless you!

I’ll try to pass along updates as I get them…

I will keep Aden in my prayers.
Our God, who alone can heal, please bring healing to little Aden and please help the treatment of his cancer to be successful.
Please give comfort and hope to his family.

Your prayer request has been added on to the prayer request for Patrick Swayze. Know that they are covered by the Nine Day Novena to St. Peregrine.

I join in the St.Peregrine Novena for little Aden…May his family lose all their anxiety to peace…May this family have alot of help from the angels and saints…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…Sis In Christ, LynneMarie

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

I will remember the little boy in my prayers. May the good Lord give him and his family the strength to face this situation bravely.

This is the latest news from Aden’s grandmother…

**Thanks so much for the prayer chain. Things have been very difficult lately, but I know that God has a purpose in it all. Today was very tough. They did CT scans on Aden and we learned that the large cancerous tumor that totally encompasses his right kidney (size of a large lemon) has metastasized to his lungs and there are multiple tumors in his lungs. There are still concerns about his right kidney also, so there are more tests scheduled for tomorrow – we should have those results by Friday and then hopefully something decisive scheduled for surgery early next week. So the cancer is at stage III. We will not know what grade until after the surgery.

The doctors are now saying surgery, three weeks recovery, then chemo, then radiation—for nine months to a year—IF the right kidney is found to be functional tomorrow, so we’re taking baby steps and just hoping the right kidney is okay for now, one thing at a time. He is such a sweet little boy, he says thank you to all the doctors and nurses, and tells his mommy, “I feel better now, mommy; can we go home now?” This is by far, the most difficult thing I have ever gone though.

I’m just glad for every day I’ve had to know and love Aden, he’s always been such a joy and such a blessing from God; I just pray that if this is God’s time to take him home, that Aden won’t suffer too much.

Most St. Heart Of Jesus Please Lay Your Healing Hands On Aiden And Cure Him Of His Cancer.
Grandma Glor

Prayers promised

Still praying for a miracle for this precious child!

Praying for Aden and his family.

Still praying for you Aden

Still praying!

Aden is in my prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.