Tiger Woods needs prayer right now as much as Obama

yeah the media loves to pick people apart. i would say pray for this guy, actually both guys i mentioned, they both got the world on theyre shoulders'.......but Tiger, i've been that person that's done those things and wish someone would'a prayed my away around that and on the straight and narrow. but i dont think i would'a listened then anyways cause i was more about material things than heavens treasure. only difference is hes already made himself a family. i ruined my chances of that long ago,....i think:confused: have a good one. pe@ce, kevin g.

Our Father Who art in Heaven
Hallowed by thy Name
Thy Kingdom come Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heven
give us this day our daily bread and Forgive us of our trespasses as we forgive thouse who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
AMEN

Only two people were born without sin...Jesus and Mary. Therefore, we all need prayers for sure. Some sins are more public than most. So let us offer up prayer for all of us sinners.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[quote="MoneyTalks, post:1, topic:180459"]
yeah the media loves to pick people apart. i would say pray for this guy, actually both guys i mentioned, they both got the world on theyre shoulders'.......but Tiger, i've been that person that's done those things and wish someone would'a prayed my away around that and on the straight and narrow. but i dont think i would'a listened then anyways cause i was more about material things than heavens treasure. only difference is hes already made himself a family. i ruined my chances of that long ago,....i think:confused: have a good one. pe@ce, kevin g.

[/quote]

I think Elin needs some prayers at this point! :)

just puttin it out there, you wouldnt like your life being world wide news unless your the leader of a country im sure.

Elin was worst for getting married with him, now, it will be a beautiful woman and in addition, rich, she would have a lot of boyfriends. Sadly with the inter-racial relationships and divorces the marriage is wet paper and in addition, more and more.

Praying.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to help Tiger and his family heal and draw very to Jesus. Praying for our President to be guided and always moved by the Holy Spirit. Praying that you Kevin find strength in the Holy Spirit to start anew. Amen.

nice. thank you ready. everyone happy new year.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.