Time: Does it exist or not?

You cannot really say that without saying what is wrong with my argument.

I understand things and I am educated. We are of course not going anywhere without you putting any attempt trying to describe in simple language what you understand. That is what I am trying to do here.

Mental exercise is like body exercise. It comes to play an important rule in your daily life too.

Yeah. What I am arguing in here is that time is real because without that change is not possible.

A good thing too! The angels have a huge advantage over us as God’s creatures, but once they made their choice, that was it. [even though they would never change their minds, I have heard.]

But the point of McTaggart is about what is real not what is apparent. He argues that real change does not occur, it is a misperception. There are some different views here, along with McTaggart: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/time/#McTArg

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.