Time: The 100 most influential people of 2010

time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,1984685,00.html

Click on the name for an article about the person.

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that the first person on the list had his mini-article written by disgraced film-fraudster and partisan political agitator Michael Moore. Did they really have to scrape so low in the barrel to find someone to write a small puff-piece on Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva?

• Marty Lund

I stopped caring about Time magazine years ago. They don't have much credibility considering the slant in virtually all of their articles.

We’re not even out of the first quarter yet, and Slime is telling us who the most influential people for the whole year are?

Rather presumptuous, that, don’t you think?

[quote="Wolseley, post:4, topic:196679"]
We're not even out of the first quarter yet, and Slime is telling us who the most influential people for the whole year are?

Rather presumptuous, that, don't you think?

[/quote]

They may be concerned about remaining solvent until year end.

originally posted by mlund
disgraced film-fraudster and partisan political agitator Michael Moore.

Don’t waste any time w/ the negativity do you?
It’s not as though Mike himself was listed.
Sheesh!

[quote="AnotherVoice, post:5, topic:196679"]
They may be concerned about remaining solvent until year end.

[/quote]

Could be. A manager at one of the local Burger Kings told me last week that Burger King is almost bankrupt.....don't know if that's true or not.

Serves them right for airing those intelligence insulting comercials with that creepy “king”. :stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.