Time when the Lord call us from this world

Please pray to our Lord Jesus our Savior to grant me His mercy for the forgiveness of all my sins, I am heartily sorry for all of them. And when the time will come that our Lord Jesus will call call me or any member of my family out from this world He will grant us a happy death. We ask these prayer intentions for the glory of God and for our own good. Praise to our Lord God Almighty now and forever and ever. Amen.

My prayers are with you!

Glory to God now and forever and ever. Thank you so much for your prayers , lil flower_luv, St. Gabriel, my brothers and sisters in Christ and I pray that God may grant your everyday prayers for you are loving, helpful and generous people who pray for the needs of other people daily. I earnestly and humbly pray that God grants each of you the strength and guidance to continue to love and share. That God will help you and your families in your everyday needs. That God protect your body and soul from danger and harm. That God showers each of you his mercy and graces each day. Thank you so much Oh God for these wonderful and generous people. Amen.

Lord, you have forgiven Leetoy and his family of all the sins they have taken before you in the confessional. Those sins no longer exist. May they all continue to go to confession when necessary and be received by Your loving arms in Paradise at the end of their days. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.