Tired, sick, in need of a rant

I’ve been up just about all night because my ear hurts and it hurts to swallow. I also have muscle aches and a headache so no mass for me today:( . I help with the first communion class, also, so none of that ethier. I have to spend my last day of vacation feeling like c–p thanks once again to my brother who made us all sick, again:mad: I took a hot bath and bunch of cheap asprin which didn’t do anything but make my stomach feel weird:rolleyes: and of course i’m due (overdue) for AF which makes this sooooooo much better:rolleyes: At least I don’t think I’m Harry Potter this time, like I did when my dear brother gave me strep. :rolleyes:

Maybe the worse part of this is that I’m tired, hungry, and I want my mommy:crying:

Aww, I’m sorry to hear that you’re sick. Here, have a cup of hot ginger tea with lemon and honey. That’s what my mom always made for me when I was sick. :coffee:

And here, have a hug. :grouphug: Let’s all get sick together. :rolleyes: The only thing that makes you feel better when you’re sick is to share it with someone else. Just ask your brother!

I’ll pray for some comfort and rest for you, and for you to get better soon.:thumbsup:

I think there are three things you can do in this position:

1. Hot fluids, with ginger, lemon and honey, and plenty of vitamins
  2. Ask God to give you the patience to bear this cross
  3. Learn to thank God for your health when you are not ill

I’ve yet to find out any more when being ill :thumbsup:

Peace and God Bless!

I think there are three things you can do in this position:

1. Hot fluids, with ginger, lemon and honey, and plenty of vitamins
  2. Ask God to give you the patience to bear this cross
  3. Learn to thank God for your health when you are not ill

I’ve yet to find out any more when being ill :thumbsup:

Peace and God Bless!

Oh, I’m so sorry! I was just pretty sick, so I can relate. It’s just awful when you can’t sleep at night, too. Hope you’re feeling better soon, will say a prayer!:slight_smile:

Hi,

Ear aches are the worst. I remember them. A warm towel on your ear might work (dry though, from the dryer if possible)

I hope you feel better… and thank you for your prayer.

I’ll pray for you to feel better too.:hug3:

Thanks guys. I feel a little bit better, my ear doesn’t really hurt anymore but i’m running a fever and my head is pounding, added to the fact my throut is still sore. I’m hot one minute and cold the next. I did have some breakfast and that helped my stomach to feel better, though.

Ear infections can be SO painful! I hope you get it checked out if it doesn’t improve.

THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, JUST COMISERATION:

I had alot of ear problems, recurrent infections with headaches and tension in shoulder muscles. The only thing that would take my headaches away was excedrin. When my kids get them I use the Samilisan ear relief drops.

Hope you feel better soon.

my fever finnally broke my throut huuuuurts:(

Your ear pain was probably referred pain from your throat–very common. And if this sore throat does not clear up soon, please go see a doctor.

I’ve said a prayer for you.

I didn’t go to school today because my throut’s sore to the point I can barely talk or even taste. But my fever broke and my throut isnt white, although my tonsils are killing me and my glands are swollen. If I’m not better by tomorrow I will be off to the doctor, I already have an appointment on Friday but i’ll have to push it up if i’m not better.

Well the jury’s in, I do have strep:( but thankfully that means meds so I can start feeling better.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.