To: Alex who struggles with schizophenia

Don’t know what happened to the topic that you created asking for prayers:

But want you to know, those of us who have been indeed by the challenges of mental health issues know what you look at day to day is very real

We pray for you, your family and your doctors!

God Bless!

Praying for you Alex,

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :slight_smile:

Alex…I am bothered by the reality you did not get the intellectual and faithful response in the other thread.

Stay in close contact with your doctors who are well informed and versed in your personal medical history.

They sincerely care about you and your well being and are trying their utmost to give you the hightest quality of care possible,…

Ingore the rest of us here on CAF who encourage you to go contrary to your doctor’s educated advice and knowlege.

We are not educated in your needs. Your doctors are most certainly are. GOD BLESS:thumbsup:

Lord, please bless Alex and help him to carry his cross patiently and lovingly. May he place all of his confidence in your merciful love and be totally abandoned to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

AMEN, AMEN, and AMEN!

Lord hear our prayer for Alex. Mental health issues are such a challenge in our society. Be merciful!! We beg.

Amen

Praying for Alex …

**I have a form of Schizophrenia which is mostly controlled with
medication. I have many struggle each day and little emotional
support. I will pray fo Alex and all who surfers from mental
illness as we do.

Dear Lord,
Please to continue to bless Dan, Alex and all others who struggle with schizophrenia and other mental health issues. Please help educate the people around them so they are more better to be Your instrument in their lives.

Please bless Dan with a support system that will be there for him in his struggles.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.