To all my fellow Catholics, I need your support!

Hello to all of my fellow Catholics!

My name is Ronnie, and I am trying to popularize a new website, www.puritywarriors.com, I have created this site which is aimed to build a social network which consists of Catholics and Christians who are there to support one another, especially when it comes to sin. It also consists of groups and forums, a live chatroom, and a I'm working on weekly spiritual exercises/meditations where people can save there reflections to look at for later use.

I have a feeling, that if enough members join this website, then people will start to use it more often as they see it growing, and many people will be able to meet good, virtuous people who will help one another in there spiritual lives.

The website is www.puritywarriors.com, its easy to sign up, please consider joining.

Thank you and God Bless.

[quote="RHannosh619, post:1, topic:221226"]
Hello to all of my fellow Catholics!

My name is Ronnie, and I am trying to popularize a new website, www.puritywarriors.com, I have created this site which is aimed to build a social network which consists of Catholics and Christians who are there to support one another, especially when it comes to sin. It also consists of groups and forums, a live chatroom, and a I'm working on weekly spiritual exercises/meditations where people can save there reflections to look at for later use.

I have a feeling, that if enough members join this website, then people will start to use it more often as they see it growing, and many people will be able to meet good, virtuous people who will help one another in there spiritual lives.

The website is www.puritywarriors.com, its easy to sign up, please consider joining.

Thank you and God Bless.

[/quote]

You are welcome to use my RSS feed for the daily gospel if that helps you with content. A link back may generate traffic. My site is a quiet daily reading site www.prayersandmeditations.com

Get the feed off the top of the home page.

Thank you friend,

I have added your daily gospel feed to my website.

Is there anyway you can add a link of my website to your page so people can see it?

Let me know, Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.