To All you beautiful Angels and Saints at CAF!

First I’d like to thank God for being with me through this severe trial. Now I thank all you beautiful Angels and Saints at CAF for keeping me in prayer. I am unable to get any help from MSN.COM, but I have opened a new email account with another service provider, cause I’ve been told that MSN.COM is not safe. I still can’t access my old account (the one that’s been hacked) cause this hacker has changed my password. I haven’t heard from MSN. God has really shown me that He is with me, and I am so thankful for His strength and assurance.
I can only pray that God will somehow STOP these evil emails from going out to innocent people, and I’m sure God will protect these innocent people.
May God bless all of you at CAF.

Praying that you’ll get access to your email account and be able to stop this identity thieft …

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, protect Theresa from hackers in the future and help her to keep faithful and abandoned to your merciful love fully confident in your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.