To get pregnant

Please pray that I can get pregnant with a healthy child soon. My husband and I have been trying for so long that it stresses us out. We need a miracle!

Praying for your intentions.

God bless.

Praying for you. My daughter is going through this also. I know how very difficult this must be for you.

O good Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and Wonderworker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God’s designs, help me and the OP to do the holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from Whom all paternity proceedeth, to render the OP fruitful in offspring, that she may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory in the world to come. Amen.

I found myself in your same situation eight years ago. We adopted three children from foster care and had given up on ever having a biological child. Remember that all things are possible with God. I now have had not one but three children on my own after about fifteen years of infertility. I will pray for you that you get your chid also. God bless you.

Mother Mary, please pray along with and on behalf of your daughter. Remove the barrier and allow the miracle of pregnancy to occur within her body.
Heavenly Father, let your spirit work.
God Bless.

PRAYING:gopray:

Prayers promised

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Children

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.