To have friends

requesting your prayers for my sisters so that they can meet new good friends. lately there hasn’t been that opportunity,and I hope the situation will improve. I don’t want them to be depressed and lonely feeling left behind.

Lord, I pray for Fin's sisters. Give them the opportunity to meet real friends, second selves, those who will affirm and support them in their daily lives and walk with Christ. Bring them into the paths of those people who You know will be best for them, those who hold their good as higher than their own, and will be solid resources for them to lean on and love.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying :byzsoc:
Life must be really hard for them right now :frowning: It sounds like you’re a really good brother though.

Praying that your sisters find some good friends …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, may Fin's sisters make some new friends soon and have good friends in each other to keep them from being lonely or depressed. May they know that they have in you the best friend of all, and may they pray to you that you put good Christian souls in their lives to befriend and share in life with. May they join a good Catholic youth group or choir or do something good like that so they can meet new people whose company they might enjoy. Bless them with some good new friends soon, Lord, and bless Fin, too. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for your sisters.

praying for your sisters that they find people who will lead them closer to God and bring laughter to their lives.

Jesus please be mindful of Fin’s loving concern and prayers for the sisters.
I ask Your merciful love to inspire and guide this family.
Thank You, Jesus

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.