To live Catholic life

Please pray that I may live and believe in the Catholic faith and stop drifting to other non Catholic Churches and denominations
Thank you

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayed for your intention, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Come back and STAY!
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Dear Jesus, Good Shepherd, I humbly ask in Your name that you bring the OP and all of your wandering sheep back into the fold of Your One True Holy and Apostolic Catholic Church. Please send Your Holy Spirit to enlighten minds and bring so much clarity and contentment that people won’t drift away. Amen.

Dear Blessed Mother, St. Joseph, Sts. Peter, Paul, James, John and all the Holy Apostles, Evangelists and Doctors of the Church, please pray very hard for this intention. Thank you. Amen.

Added to my next Rosary intentions
God bless

Thank you

It’s bit hard although I have come to believe in the Catholic Church and Peters primacy and being the rock I made over the years close ties with other denomination

So when I feel lonely or want to see some people I know I usually turn up to that non Catholic Church

It’s very confusing for me

And troublesome

Dearest Lord, please bless Paul with faithfulness to the truth,
and bless him with the caring support of fellow Catholics in times of loneliness and need.

Went to St Francis parish tonight with my Mum which is a very active vibrant parish
Hope to attend many more services which this church offers
I pray to St Francis a lot and even have inner desires for the Franciscan life
I try to email the vocation director for the Franciscans but I never get a reply

Please pray for me and my intentions that if it’s Gods will I may find a way closer towards this desire in my heart
Thank you very much God bless everyone Amen

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.