To make it better with friend

I am currently upset because I’ve behaved very wrongly to someone called Lisa. I didn’t do it on purpous, basically I just got the ‘social rules’ wrong. But the way I behaved was still very stupid and wrong. She was trying to be friends and I should have behaved a whole lot better. I was so unfair…it was TERRIBLE…it sort of feels like I tried to kill her. :frowning: Now she can’t stand me and I just feel bad, but there’s nothing I can do. I can’t see how, but please pray that I’ll be able to completely make it better. And SOON.

My life is sort of depressing, I have a lot of other issues…but if I could fix up this thing and be friends with Lisa, I know it would make everything a whole lot better. Thanks and God bless.:thumbsup:

:hmmm::hug3:Hello, Gee I think I may know somewhat how you feel. I’ve had several issues with (what used to be my best friend) and I do miss her and do not want to hurt her but I believe that something she did was against the Church dogma and I feel very uncomfortable with continuing with our friendship. Anyhow, I’ve had a great many issues in my life, too!

Maybe we can get to know each other a little better and be a great help to one and other. I hope so. Am looking forward to hearing from youl.

I am praying for you, too!
You knew Friend, Connie:console:

Praying for a positive outcome between you and Lisa…

Prayer For Peace
Merciful Father,
We are together on Earth, alone in the universe.
Look at us and help us to love one another.
Teach us to understand each other,
just as you understand us.
Make our souls as fresh as the morning.
Make our hearts as innocent as the Lamb.
May we forgive each other, and forget the past,
and may we have peace inside - and in our world.
Today and forever.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.