To My Cousin Lori

Please help me pray for my cousin for she has pass away in her battle with cancer. She was a good person who never shows judgment on anyone and never has anything bad to say against anyone. May she rest in peace with our God and with Jesus Christ.

God Bless You Lori. I will miss you.[FONT=Arial]:signofcross:[/FONT]

Joining you in prayer for the repose of the soul of your cousin Lori …
please accept my condolences on your loss.

:gopray:

I am truly sorry for your loss. Praying for her and all her friends and family in this time of need!

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let Your perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.Amen.

May she rest in peace and God comfort her loved ones.

Eternal rest grant unto Lori, O Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
Amen.

Praying for Lori. You and the rest of her family are in my prayers.

May the Lord grant eternal peace to your cousin Lori and comfort you and your family with his love. Amen.

I am sorry for your loss. May you find strength through prayer and the sacraments.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.