To pray for one another

Please pray to Our Lord Jesus to grant us the grace and to those who pray for others, that we may not get tired in praying for one another and honoring God. Amen.

Lord, may we all remain faithful to You in Your service, offering up our prayers and our very lives for our brothers and sisiters in the Lord and for the salvation of those who do not yet know You. Amen.

Amen

Praying.

amen

Thank you Lord for giving me fellowmen as brothers & sisters who loves & cares due to their love for you. Hear their prayers & grant them their Petitions for themselves, their families & for others. I ask this in the Name of your son Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit who lives & reigns with you now and forever and ever. Amen.

No man is an island, no man stands alone. We are all brothers in Christ. Amen.

Dear Lord, At times it’s not easy living out our faith when so many people knock it,please keep us all strong in our faith and help us to love and care for others as you love and care for us . Most Sacred Heart of Jesus i place my trust in YOU.:bowdown2:

praying very hard for this intention

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

We are here, as God’s creations, not only for ourselves that’s why Jesus said “Love your fellowmen as yourself.” If we are here only for ourselves then Jesus should have not give that second commandment. >>
John 13:34 – “A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.”

John 15:12 – “This is my commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.”

1 John 3:23 – “And this is his commandment, that we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ: and love one another, as he hath given commandment unto us.”

Matthew 22:39-40 – “And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments dependeth the whole law and the prophets.”
Lord Jesus, grant us the grace that we may keep loving and caring for our neighbors in need, and our neighbors in need of our prayers daily. Amen.

Lord Jesus, grant us the grace that we may keep loving and caring for our neighbors, and our neighbors in need of our prayers daily. Amen.

Lord Jesus, grant us the grace that we may keep loving and caring for our neighbors, and remember to pray for the needs of one another in our daily prayers. I earnestly ask this today. Amen.

Thanks Tarek, srlucado, gardenwithkids. I pray that God may grant you strength to care and pray for others in your daily prayers, hear you personal intentions and you family and for others in the Holy Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless all of you.

continued prayers

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.