To St. Philomena for Matthew L. B.

Dear St. Philomena,

Please intercede on behalf of our dear friend Matthew, who is a devoted servant of our Father for the miracle he has requested. We ask Him this through Jesus Christ our Lord, with the Holy Spirit…

Amen. :gopray2: :signofcross:

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On earth as it is
In Heaven.

Give us this day
Our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation.
But deliver us from evil.

Amen. †

Prayers offered. :gopray:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for your intention for your friend Matthew L. B. through the intercession of St. Philomena.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for the intentions of Matthew L. B.

Hail, O Illustrious Saint Philomena, who so courageously shed thy blood for Christ, I bless the Lord for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee, during thy life, especially at thy death, I praise and glorify Him for the honor and power with which He has crowned thee, and I beg thee to obtain for me from God the graces I ask through thy intercession. Amen.

Saying prayers for Matthew L. B.

Thank you all for your prayers for Matthew.

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On earth as it is
In Heaven.

Give us this day
Our daily bread
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us.

Amen. †

Thank You Lord for hearing our prayers,

Amen.

Amen.

:gopray:

Hail, O Illustrious Saint Philomena, who so courageously shed thy blood for Christ, I bless the Lord for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee, during thy life, especially at thy death, I praise and glorify Him for the honor and power with which He has crowned thee, and I beg thee to obtain for me from God the graces I ask through thy intercession. Amen.

:amen:

From Theresa:

"Oh Holy Spirit, You are the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity. You are the Spirit of truth, love and holiness, proceeding from the Father and the Son, and equal to Them in all things. I adore You and love You with all my heart. Teach me to know and to seek God, by whom and for whom I was created. Fill my heart with a holy fear and a great love for Him. Give me compunction and patience, and do not let me fall into sin.

Increase faith, hope and charity in me and bring forth in me all the virtues proper to my state of life. Help me to grow in the four cardinal virtues, Your seven gifts and Your twelve fruits.

Make me a faithful follower of Jesus, an obedient child of the Church and a help to my neighbor. Give me the grace to keep the commandments and to receive the sacraments worthily. Raise me to holiness in the state of life to which You have called me, and lead me through a happy death to everlasting life. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.

Grant me also, O Holy Spirit, Giver of all good gifts, the special favor for which I ask

{A full healing miracle for Matthew L. Broderick, through the intercession of St. Philomena},

if it be for Your honor and glory. Amen.

Ibid."

Amen. :signofcross:

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On earth as it is
In Heaven.

Give us this day
Our daily bread
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us.

Amen. †

Praying hard.

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On earth as it is
In Heaven.

Give us this day
Our daily bread
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us.

Amen. †

Amen.

Our Father
Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name.

Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On earth as it is
In Heaven.

Give us this day
Our daily bread
As we forgive those
Who trespass against us.

Amen. †

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.