To stop the execution of Troy Davis

Please pray that the Georgia Supreme Court will grant Troy Davis a new trial.

My goal is not to advertise or anything, but just to let you know, Troy is scheduled to be executed on September 23. There is a possibility he is innocent, but they won’t consider that. Even if he was guilty, he should not be put to death, but that is another issue.

You can go here and send a letter to the Supreme Court: takeaction.amnestyusa.org/siteapps/advocacy/index.aspx?c=jhKPIXPCIoE&b=2590179&template=x.ascx&action=10022

Please pray that this injustice be stopped. :gopray:

My prayers are that the truth will be made known so that only God’s will be done. Should he die, I pray for his soul. Should he not be executed, I pray for his soul.

Dear Lord,
You were executed so you understand.
You said let those who have not sinned throw the first stone
Stephen was executed as was Peter and Paul and countless saints.
There has been enough blood.
Let this man if innocent be proven so
And if not , let him live out the rest of his natural days to your glory.
For a man cannot make a life and should not take one either.
Amen.

That is beautiful. Can I borrow it?

***+JMJTJ+

He will be in my prayers.***
May God have mercy on his life and soul.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

May John Paul II intercede for a merciful outcome for Troy Davis.

~~ the phoenix

Will pray for his salvation, and also the police officer who was murdered, and the families involved.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son .

Jesus have mercy on Troy’s soul…and if he is innocent please let this become known now.
Please console and strengthen the familiy of the murdered person. Please be with them and heal their spirits

Amen.

prayers
grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.