Today's My Wedding Anniversary!

Well, 13 years ago on this date, my all-too-long bachelorhood came to an end at St. Hyacinth’s Church (now a Basilica) in Chicago.

Many thanks to my brave wife for taking the plunge with me, and hanging in there for 13 years, through better and worse, richer and poorer, sickness and health!

Here's to lucky 13! :dancing: Congratulations! It's so wonderful to hear of God's blessings.

Congratulations to you and your wife, srlucado! :clapping: May you have many happy years of married bliss together! :extrahappy:

Congratulations! :harp:

Congratulations! I hope my husband and I get to celebrate the same accomplishment in 12 years 11 months. :-)

Congratulations and many blessings! Our 33rd is coming up at the end of the month. :love:

:blessyou:

Congratulations!!

*** Congrats & many more. God bless both of you!!!***

Here's to 50 more! Three cheers!

And hey now-get off line and take your wife out to dinner! ;)

Well, we celebrated a little earlier in the day because I had a KofC meeting this evening that I had to make. Do I have an understanding wife, or what?

[quote="srlucado, post:11, topic:193738"]
Well, we celebrated a little earlier in the day because I had a KofC meeting this evening that I had to make. Do I have an understanding wife, or what?

[/quote]

You sure do! If I ever get married, I hope my wife will be as understanding!

Let me tell you–I don’t take her understanding for granted. Maybe that’s why every now and again, I get away with something like tonight.

Congratulations! And many happy returns of the day. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.