Toddler girl died ~ Family in need of prayers!

My friend’s cousin just lost his baby girl of 15 months (she was eating a cut up apple and choked to death, despite 911 being called). He and his wife are obviously devastated (she was their first and only child). They held her lifeless body throughout the wake and before the funeral. I have never met them before, but having a 14 month old, this really hits home. My heart is breaking for them, I can’t even imagine being in their position. Please say prayers for this poor family. They greatly need them.

Thanks
KB

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

wow - horrid. I will pray for the family.

That’s incredibly tragic. I’m gonna go hug my 6 month old and say a prayer for them…

-r

Praying for your friend’s cousin and her daughter.

God bless,
Ut

This is devastating!

I can’t even begin to imagine what the parents must be going through!

The thought of this is absolutely horrendous! I have an 11 month old nephew and I don’t know what I’d do if I lost him and he’s only my nephew!

I’ll pray for the parents and for the repose of the baby’s soul.

May the Lord comfort the mourning parents and draw them closer together in their hour of darkness. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for the parents of this child and also for the soul of this innocent baby. May the almighty God grant this child eternal rest.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
And let the perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul rest in peace.
Amen

I Will Pray For The Little Girl And Also That God Will Comfort And Console Her Family
Grandma Glor

With prayers for all - Joe

+JMJTJ+

I have no words…they will be in my prayers.
May God have mercy on them in their tremendous loss.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

What a tragedy - those poor parents. I’m praying for them.

:crying:

Praying for this family now. God, please help them!

Dear Jesus

Please take this little girl with the angels to be with you forever. Comfort her mother and father and surround them with your love. Let them know how happy their daughter is, grant them faith to get through this hard time and draw them closer to you and to each other. Strengthen them and grant them your peace

Amen

In Jesus’ name, Father, please flood Your loving kindness into this heartbroken couple. Please give them communication and strength to find comfort in each other. Please help them somehow to recover together.

Praying for the parents and the family…

Prayers for these poor people. May the grace and peace that only Our Lord provide be with them as the face the difficult time ahead of them.

Loving Father, please help these loving parents with the loss of their child. Help them now, as only You can, heal together. Strengthen and bless them and their families. Amen

bump

Prayers being said!

I cannot imagine their grief. May God hold them closely. Prayers being said.

Oh my gosh…:frowning: My prayers are going out to them. That is so terrible.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.