Toddler w/Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes !Prayers Needed!

I recently found out that a friend’s daughter has Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes. She has recently been in the hospital and is awaiting test results. I ask for prayer that the test results come back in a positive light but also that this little girl finds the strength to fight this disease. I pray for peace of mind for her parents and strength for their family and comfort in prayer…

I ask for your help in prayer…

Praying for your friend’s daughter and her family.

God bless,
Ut

they are in my prayer

Praying for this little girl and her family and yours.

I have added my prayer for the entire family and for the medical professionals who are caring for her!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying that our Lord heal all of them mind, body and soul!!!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers for her healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I join with the prayer for this little girl regarding this serious disease, that if she is diagnosed with it, she, and her parents, will be able to cope with the life-changes and the vigilance that is required.

Let it be so, Father, in Jesus’ name

God bless you too David

Praying For This Toddler That Has J.diabetes And Family.
Grandma Glor

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.