toefl exam

please help me pray for my sister khristy who is taking her toefl examination on saturday back in the philippines this is her third time and hopefully with our Lord favor & guidance she will make it through this time. :thumbsup:

Welcome pad!!!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen :signofcross:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

For Khristy …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord, I pray that Khristy does well on her exam and never has to take it again. Bless her with a good grasp of the material that will be on the exam and with confidence to help her score well on the exam. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayed for Khristy…

Loving Father,
She stands before You in the midst of confusion and complexities of life.
Her future sometimes seems distant and unknown.
Give her, O Lord, the vision to see the path You set before her.
Grant her the courage to follow Your way,
that through the gifts and talents You have given her,
May she bring Your life and Your love to others.
I ask this through Jesus, Your Son and my Brother.

Amen.

i just want to say thank you so much to all who prayed for my sister examination and i am proud to say she made it well!!! thank you St. Joseph of Capurtino we’re forever grateful. God is good!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.