Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is the day I discover if I have been selected for a new job. I am so-o anxious!!!
I went to Mass today and said I Love You to our Mother and Jesus… I have done all I can, and now it rests in the Hands of the Almighty.

My constant prayer (since February) has been, Lord help me to do MORE to build up the Kingdom! I want to expand my influence to MORE impoverished children throughout my state, instead of being boxed in to one bldg & district.
Anyway, I am standing on the Word. I have received my answer, and I am ready for my next challenge… (did I mention my loving, supportive husband has been praying too?) I have a bottle of champagne chilling :yeah_me::choocho::whackadoo:

Mary Mother of God, pray for me.
Our Lady of Mt Carmel, pray for me.
Pope John XXIII, pray for me.
St. Teresa of Avila, pray for me.
San Juan de la Cruz, pray for me.
St John Baptist de la Salle, pray for me.
St Edith Stein, pray for me.

Oh my Lord, regardless of what happens, it’s all for Your glory. Use me as You see fit!!!

M
(Oregon)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Good luck! I will be praying for you. No matter what, just remember that God made this decision long before you even knew of its existence. He knows what’s best for you! :slight_smile:

Best wishes

I can certainly feel your anxiety and excitement. Just keep in mind " If it is meant to be… it will be!!" God has a plan for each of us. :gopray2::signofcross:

Amen!!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Absolutely! To this (and all my other friends/supporters on CF), you are 100% correct. Thanks for the reminder that my life has been ordained since before I drew a breath.
God bless you all… Ever in MY prayers!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.