tonight.

I am so excited! I will be baptized, confirmed, and receive first Holy Communion tonight. I will update my profile when I come home.

Welcome home!

Congratulations and have a Blessed night!

It is something truly special be excited about. Congratulations and blessings to you and all who have chosen to enter the Catholic Church.

Thanks be to God! :gopray:

So happy for you. God Bless.

I’m so happy for you. Today is a special day and blessed time in your life. Keep growing in your faith and pursuing in what Jesus has to show you. God Bless you. :hug1:

The Angels will be singing tonight.

Try and take a nap; this will be the MOST awesome night of your life! :extrahappy:

God bless you tonight and always.
Rejoice!

Congratulations and welcome home! I will be thinking of and praying for you tonight! :slight_smile:

How wonderful that all over the world the Church is receiving so many. I will be confirmed tonight as well and in awe in God’s great love and mercy in bringing me back home. May you be blessed this night as well as each day afterword as you love and serve Jesus.

I am so excited! I will be baptized, confirmed, and receive first Holy Communion tonight. I will update my profile when I come home.

You dear friend have been and ARE in our thoughts and prayers!

WELCOME HOME!:thumbsup:

Continued Blessings,

Patrick

Thank you all for the warm wishes. KingdomSeeker91 Congratulations to you also.

Congrats! It will be an awesome night! I am so excited to see all of our candidates and catechumans enter the Church tonight.

Hold fast to your faith!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.