too much hurt

A registered sex offender in our parish accosted my daughter last week (not at church) and we need to find some peace - even during hte next few weeks of court dates, etc. Thanks in advance.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your daughter and your family.

+JMJTJ+

*** Your family will be in my prayers for your fortitude and healing during this terrible trial.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Martha I’m so sorry. Can only imagine what you and your daughter are going through. Please God the court action will proceed without delays. Father quickly remove this offender from where he can ever offend again, make him see and repent the evil injustice of what he has done

Father I ask Your full protection for this young woman who has been been betrayed and sinned against. Please deal with the wounds of this assault on her mind and spirit and heal her trust, her innocence, her self-esteem and her faith. Please help her and her family to face what’s ahead with quiet grace and no further harm to the girl. I make this prayer in the name of Your Son.

My heart goes to you. Trishie

Prayers promised

Remembering your family in my prayers. God bless.

Gayle

Praying very hard for your family!

Remembering you in my rosary intentions.

Lord, please give this family strength during this time of great trial and great tragedy. Protect this little girl and bring her your peace oh Lord so that she may heal from this. Lord I pray that you will convict this man so he realizes the evil acts he has committed. Give him the opportunity to repent for his actions. I ask this in the name of Jesus amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

prayers for your daughter and your family.

kate

praying…

Praying for your family and especially your daughter.

Wow. I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I have said a prayer or two for you. :signofcross: :gopray2:

will keep you and your family in my prayers, especially your daughter.

i am also going to pray our judicial system keeps them off the streets as (at least in my city) it appears that the punishment for drug offenses is often more severe than for those that commit violence.

may your family bonds grow stronger from this horrible ordeal.

I’ll remember you in my prayers.

Still praying very hard!

:crossrc: Done

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.