tooth ache

Please pray that my tooth ache disappears!

[SIGN]Thank You![/SIGN]

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now ,
And at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for the love of Jesus and Mary to fill your heart, strengthening you in your daily living, as you go through this tooth ache, and that you may heal quickly. :gopray:

Fill a sock with heated salt. May give some relief. Terrible distracting pain is very hard to bear. I will say a small hopeless prayer for you. Love in Christ.

Prayer for intention said. Hope the toothache resolves easily.
Mary.

Praying hard.

I do hope that if it persists you will see a dentist. In the meantime…

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I had never heard of using salt for this before. Thank you.

There is no such thing as a “hopeless prayer”. And even a prayer of one word is very powerful, so it’s not small :slight_smile:

The pain is gone, yea!

Thank you all sooooooooo much!!! :thumbsup:

It REALLY means a great deal to me that y’all help me pray / pray with me, as I am single, and fairly isolated. I feel rather weak right now both in body and in spirit… with your help, things are getting back on track… slowly… but at least finally moving in the right direction :wink:

:latin_cross: Today is the beginning of the rest of Eternity. :latin_cross:
:heart: The only option I allow my self from here is up! :heart:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[SIGN]Thank You!!![/SIGN] :heart:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.