tooth pain

I am having a lot of tooth pain and have had it all weekend. I was just at the dentist Fri. but may have to go in right away in the morning. I am already on an antibiotic and so far the pain continues. Please pray it isn’t serious and that my dentist has wisdom. Thank you!

mlz

Lord grant mlz a quiet night and a peaceful sleep, and a successful and anxiety-free visit and full rapid recovery.

Glorious St. Apollonia, patron of toothache sufferers, please intercede to our Lord Jesus for complete, quick recovery from all tooth pain and suffering for miz. Please intercede for the dentist to have wisdom and skill.

We ask all this through Christ Our Lord.

Amen

:signofcross:

0 Glorious Apollonia, patron saint of dentistry and refuge to all those suffering from diseases of the teeth, I consecrate myself to thee, beseeching thee to number me among thy clients. Assist me by your intercession with God in my daily work and intercede with Him to obtain for me a happy death. Pray that my heart like thine may be inflamed with the love of Jesus and Mary, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

St. Apollonia, pray for mlz.

I have a similar problem,it comes and goes,
I don’t go to the dentist for only one
Single solitary reason ,

Chicken,,,,,, chick , chick  Chicken,,,, that's Me,,,,,:bigyikes:

Praying that the Lord may grant you relief from the tooth pain. Also praying that He may guide your dentist.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Lord grant comfort and please relieve mlz’s pain. Help her dentist to diagnose problem and offer viable solutions. I ask this in Your name. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Praying for you to find relief.

Praying for you to have relief from your tooth pain, Mlz.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

Praying for your health & recovery.

I will remember you in my prayers today.

May the Lord grant you relief and healing.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying…

Praying for you, Mlz.

God bless you!

0 Glorious Apollonia, patron saint of dentistry and refuge to all those suffering from diseases of the teeth, I consecrate myself to thee, beseeching thee to number me among thy clients. Assist me by your intercession with God in my daily work and intercede with Him to obtain for me a happy death. Pray that my heart like thine may be inflamed with the love of Jesus and Mary, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

St. Apollonia, pray for mlz.

Praying for you, Mlz.

God bless you!

:signofcross: Heavenly Father, help the dentist solve miz’s tooth pain and problems, give wisdom to the dentist and give peace and comfort to miz.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Ave Maria, Gratia plena
Dominus tecum,
Benedicta to in mulieribus,
Et benedictus, fructus, ventris tui Jesus

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
Ora pro nobis, pecatoribus nunc,
Et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen

Oh My Jesus, Forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires Hell,
And lead all souls to Heaven,
Especially those in most need of they mercy,
Amen

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Pray for us.
St. Apollonia, pray for us

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.