Top 5 favorite songs

If you could only listen to 5 songs your whole entire life, what would you listen to?

Handels Messiah

not sure about the other 4

Miss Sarajevo

Pretty much impossible to do a definitive top 5 imo, so basically just 5 songs I really like, with some variety in mind considering the OP. I’m also not going to include any purely instrumental/non lyrical music (although that is what I mostly listen to), or like, an entire oratorio or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

So there are probably many dozen possible answers I could give, but these 5 will do:

Ghost Love Score - Nightwish
Nacht und Traume - Franz Schubert (no particular version in mind)
The Real Folk Blues - Yoko Kanno/Seatbelts
Sona mi areru ec sanctitu - Saori Kobayashi/Eri Ito
Requiem aeternam - Mozart (no particular version)

One of these is from a video game and one from a TV show. Only one has lyrics predominantly in English, the others being Latin, Japanese, German, and one in what I think is a fictional language loosely based on Latin. Some of them have more of a personal meaning to me, others are just songs I like a lot.

I think what’s missing is some kind of opera aria or something like that, but oh well, 5 is tough.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.