Top-notch Catholic woman about?

Hello ladies!

Are there any women out there like me?

I love God with my whole heart.
I do my best for God (100%).
I have massive faith for God!
I am intelligent!
I am not influenced by society which is liberal in it's ways.
I am going to have a great career :D
I am funny.
I am handsome :D
I am buff ;)
I am fun!

Now I find plenty of women who are great fun but never the ones who respect God's laws like chastity... I also find devout ones but they never seem to be any fun or they never want to work hard to do their best for God! I believe that I am the ultimate Catholic guy and always give my best to be the best that I can for God! :D

Is there a woman out there like me? This is so frustrating...

Everyone says that I'm one of a kind but I guess that I am on a planet full of sinners so you would have thought that there would be less on the upper end of the spectrum of great women! :D But you know... LOL... :rolleyes:

I've had enough of settling for women who are moaping about but devout... why not let us give our all for God and not act miserablly? Dear me... Have faith or go home! ;)

Please get in touch if you're cool! :D

God bless!

Dylan

I just wanted to let you know that you come off as a narcissist.

I'm not saying you are, just that this post makes you look like one.

Ummmm..... this isn't a matchmaking forum.

Hi Dylan,

Why don't check out the multitude of christian and catholic dating websites there are out there. I must give it to you, you sound pretty brave, for posting this on this website. :) For a minute, I wasn't sure if you were a guy, or a girl looking to start a girl's group, but I read over your post and caught the key words. Anyway, you have a sense of humour and you made me laugh.

:coffeeread:

So many trolls, sigh, so little time...

Attention, I am a man.

Well: I love this lyrics: "Loving you is a dirty job, but someone is got to do it"

You love a woman,

not her looks,
not her intelligence,
not hers brightness,
nor her money,
nor her health,
nor her ways of living,
nor hes past,
nor her top-notchness

You love a woman !

In Portugal we have a saying that goes: Marriage and Death, in Heaven are decided.
My wife always says the Greek proverb: The things that come to your hand will come to your hand...

Cheers, :thumbsup:

[quote="clab, post:4, topic:246750"]
Hi Dylan,

For a minute, I wasn't sure if you were a guy, or a girl looking to start a girl's group, but I read over your post and caught the key words.

[/quote]

I know! I thought it was a woman asking if there are positive women like her who love God.

Until I got to the "handsome" part, at which point a picture of a bearded man in a skirt popped into my head!

[quote="supertubos, post:6, topic:246750"]
Attention, I am a man.

Well: I love this lyrics: "Loving you is a dirty job, but someone is got to do it"

You love a woman,

not her looks,
not her intelligence,
not hers brightness,
nor her money,
nor her health,
nor her ways of living,
nor hes past,
nor her top-notchness

You love a woman !

In Portugal we have a saying that goes: Marriage and Death, in Heaven are decided.
My wife always says the Greek proverb: The things that come to your hand will come to your hand...

Cheers, :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Or this :)
youtube.com/watch?v=HDRFn6b4QJQ

[quote="TedDC, post:8, topic:246750"]
Or this :)
youtube.com/watch?v=HDRFn6b4QJQ

[/quote]

The poor guy says that there are so many GOOD girls the world around and... the poor hasnt found any... really bad luck guy...

Worse..he does not want an artist or a splendorous lady, someone very "common", still, the poor guy... cannot find one...

and keeps repeting...it is from Brasil and the guy who put it here is brasilian for sure and I see... scandal....that he is a former (!!) Catholic...former? why?. That was not good enough, Corcovado, Senhora da Aparecida, a fé do povo brasileiro...:thumbsup:

Well - we are all here to help each other grown into saints. You seem to meet women that have problems on the the chastity end of things - you seem to have problems on the pride end of things. Maybe you could help each other grow closer to Christ. That is what a marriage is all about. Geesh. You guys get all hung up on certain sins and not the ones that Christ seemed to get all hot and bothered about in the New Testament.

I found a nice woman :)

And yes, I don't mind if people sin but as long as they are actually making the effort rather than ignoring what God teaches due to thinking that they know better... I just try my best to be the best that I can be and God can judge me... but i can say that I tried my best to follow Christ's teachings like a champ from the heart :D

I don't have pride problems........... I know that I'm a sinner and could die at any second.... I know how fragile life is and that the only way that we can be ''champions'' as ''humans'' are by being children of God to the bets of our ability from our hearts....... :)

What a lucky lady! Intelligent, handsome, buff, and not prideful! You are quite a catch.

[quote="NewCatholicUK, post:1, topic:246750"]
Hello ladies!

I love God with my whole heart.
I do my best for God (100%).
I have massive faith for God!
I am intelligent!
I am not influenced by society which is liberal in it's ways.
I am going to have a great career
I am funny.
I am handsome
I am buff
I am fun!

[/quote]

Actully, you sound fun :) But --- do you have a farm and a big truck? If you don't live in the country, will you relocate? Don't worry, the nearest Catholic Church is only 15 miles away. But then so is the nearest Walmart, Krogers, Walgreens, Publix and of course, the nearest feed co-ops. And if you smoke, will you take it outside -- all the time? Will you kill bugs at any time of day or night? Especially the big hard-shelled ones that fly and are so big that they get stuck in the telescope of my Dyson vacuum cleaner? Do you like dogs? I have a career that makes me work over 12 hours a day six days out of 14. Is that okay with you? Because I have no intention of giving up my career. My mom lives with me because I care for her full time. Would you have a problem with that? These are the qualifications on my list.

Now I find plenty of women who are great fun but never the ones who respect God's laws like chastity... I also find devout ones but they never seem to be any fun or they never want to work hard to do their best for God! I believe that I am the ultimate Catholic guy and always give my best to be the best that I can for God!

[/quote]

Well, I'm chaste, but I'm boring. Sorry :( I truly enjoy my quiet, serene boring little life. But I can relate to you in your struggle to find a mate. It's hard to find someone who takes relationships and marriage seriously as a practicing Catholic. I think most people looking for such a person in today's secular world would have a hard time finding it, regardless of where they live and what they like to do for fun. Finding someone campatible is only part of the battle.

Everyone says that I'm one of a kind but I guess that I am on a planet full of sinners so you would have thought that there would be less on the upper end of the spectrum of great women! :D But you know... LOL... :rolleyes:

I've had enough of settling for women who are moaping about but devout... why not let us give our all for God and not act miserablly? Dear me... Have faith or go home! ;)

[/quote]

Where the heck are you looking for your better half? Being Catholic shouldn't make one miserable. Have you tried organizing a singles club at your parish? Or maybe even visiting another parish's club for singles? I hear the grocery store is a good place to run into a potential girlfriend.

Please get in touch if you're cool!

God bless!

Dylan

[/quote]

I'm not cool. I'm boring ol me. Plus I don't live in the UK. But I'll say a prayer for you tonight that Raphael will lead you to your special someone to love forever. :)

[quote="goatmom, post:10, topic:246750"]
Well - we are all here to help each other grown into saints. You seem to meet women that have problems on the the chastity end of things - you seem to have problems on the pride end of things. Maybe you could help each other grow closer to Christ. That is what a marriage is all about. Geesh. You guys get all hung up on certain sins and not the ones that Christ seemed to get all hot and bothered about in the New Testament.

[/quote]

Right. Too much emphasis in sex and less emphasis on helping others.:thumbsup:

[quote="NewCatholicUK, post:11, topic:246750"]

And yes, I don't mind if people sin but as long as they are actually making the effort rather than ignoring what God teaches due to thinking that they know better... I just try my best to be the best that I can be and God can judge me... but i can say that I tried my best to follow Christ's teachings like a champ from the heart :D

I don't have pride problems........... I know that I'm a sinner and could die at any second.... I know how fragile life is and that the only way that we can be ''champions'' as ''humans'' are by being children of God to the bets of our ability from our hearts....... :)

[/quote]

Oh boy. We all do. The difference is that some people recognise that they struggle with pride.

I won't judge you based on what you've said, but be careful because pride is a purely spiritual sin (not a physical one), so it can be much more insidious than the others.

July 3...

Hello ladies!

Now I find plenty of women who are great fun but never the ones who respect God's laws like chastity... I also find devout ones but they never seem to be any fun or they never want to work hard to do their best for God! I believe that I am the ultimate Catholic guy and always give my best to be the best that I can for God! :D

Please get in touch if you're cool! :D

[/quote]

July 5...

[quote="NewCatholicUK, post:11, topic:246750"]

[/quote]

Well...apparently someone cool got in touch.
Oh, the power of CAF...:rolleyes:

Rence, your post made me giggle.

I hope you meant it as funny as it came across to me! :D

[quote="supertubos, post:9, topic:246750"]
The poor guy says that there are so many GOOD girls the world around and... the poor hasnt found any... really bad luck guy...

Worse..he does not want an artist or a splendorous lady, someone very "common", still, the poor guy... cannot find one...

and keeps repeting...it is from Brasil and the guy who put it here is brasilian for sure and I see... scandal....that he is a former (!!) Catholic...former? why?. That was not good enough, Corcovado, Senhora da Aparecida, a fé do povo brasileiro...:thumbsup:

[/quote]

Actually, I'm American - I've never even visited Brazil, but I'd like to.

I came to learn a tiny amount of your language only because of my interest in - believe it or not - Xuxa! Xou da Xuxa was the greatest kids' TV show ever created; one that little boys of ALL ages could enjoy, on many levels :) Regrettably, it's long gone and exists today only as low-resolution YouTube videos.

This was not "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" or "Romper Room". Lambada lessons, anyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=aNEkYow-uAE

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.