>:( :(

It is my 16th birthday today. I have no dignity. Plz pray for me. I am lost. I have 1 friend in the world & she is Czech and misses the czech republic. My father controls my life and it’s horrible. He doesn’t let me go anywhere not even out with my friend. My mother tries hard but I know she doesn’t really want me. so I am cruel to her a lot. I am angry. I don’t do any work in school. And the worst thing is I want to be friends with this person but she doesn’t like me. Probably because I have no dignity. I wish she would hug me. It’s all I want is for tht one person to love me. its horrible. plz pray for me. thnx.

Praying for you, my friend

:byzsoc: :console:

Jesus loves you. :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s a circular thing, you act like you don’t like your mother, which is hurtful, so she acts like she doesn’t like you, and so it goes on and maybe that’s the pattern between you both.

Jesus please help this young woman and her mother begin to change the damaging dynamic between them by little kindnesses. It may take time before either can trust each other or believe in the kindnesses, but please help them to persevere, Jesus.

Jesus this Dad is fearful of the dangers of this world for his daughter. Please guide him to be as watchful as needed, but not overly fearful.

Please help this family to be able to relate to each other with love instead of with damaging negative attitudes and interactions.

Please help this young woman to value herself as loved and lovable, so that she can be at peace with herself and others, and naturally form healthy relationships.

Jesu please take this family seriously in hand, for the benefit of everyone.

Lord, please let JsemBlbchek know his/her dignity as a child of yours. He/she is a child of a King, and is therefore a prince or princess with your royal blood running through him/her every time he/she receives the Eucharist. Help him/her to know how precious he/she is in your eyes and how much you want to love him/her in the Mass and Confession. These sacraments are loaded with healing graces and can help JsemBlbchek more than anything else. I’m sorry that he/she doesn’t get to get out much and feels like his/her mother doesn’t really want him/her. This must hurt a lot. Please help JsemBlbchek to always forgive his/her parents and try to love them as much as possible. May he/she always pray for them and try and get along. Maybe he/she could try talking with them about his/her feelings. That could help out the situation. I pray that JsemBlbchek can join a club or activity as school and make some friends that will help motivate him/her to do better in school and give him/her some time with friends. School is important and JsemBlbchek will be opening doors for his/her future with diligence in doing his/her schoolwork. Lord, JsemBlbchek says he/she is angry. Please help him/her to offer up his/her painful situations to you the moment they happen so his/her anger doesn’t remain with him/her; and if he/she feels bitter towards anyone because of the things they do, may he communicate to them his/her feelings. May he/she always pray the “Our Father” and pray with meaning and emphasis the part of “forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.” Lord, bless JsemBlbchek and make him/her into one of your most beautiful saints. Amen.

Amen

Jesus please help this young woman and her mother begin to change the damaging dynamic between them by little kindnesses. It may take time before either can trust each other or believe in the kindnesses, but please help them to persevere, Jesus.

Jesus this Dad is fearful of the dangers of this world for his daughter. Please guide him to be as watchful as needed, but not overly fearful.

Please help this family to be able to relate to each other with love instead of with damaging negative attitudes and interactions.

Please help this young woman to value herself as loved and lovable, so that she can be at peace with herself and others, and naturally form healthy relationships.

Jesu please take this family seriously in hand, for the benefit of everyone.

Continued prayers

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

My heart goes out to you! I was 16 once and it a very difficult age. Keep praying that Our Lord will come to your rescue. I will pray very hard that the situation will be resolved. I will pray that your parents will love you with their whole hearts. Father in Heaven, please help this young man who is struggling. Listen to his cries for mercy. Rescue him from despair. Deliver him from the cruel ways of the world. Grant him peace and love. I humbly pray this.
Amen.
Blessings,
Judi

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.