Tornadoes!

Please pray for the people of Washington, IL (a town just east of Peoria, IL) and all of Central Illinois (where I live), as we got hit by numerous tornadoes. Washington has been completely leveled.

My town has been flooded.

For seasonable weather, for an abundance of the fruits of the earth and for peaceful times, let us pray to the Lord. Lord, have mercy.

:gopray:

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen:signofcross:

Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy
Sacred Heart of Jesus please hear our prayers

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Angels of God, Our Guardian Dears.

To whom God’s love commits us here.

Ever this day be at our side.

To light and to guard, to rule and to guide.

Amen.

Praying. May the Lord protect you and the Virgin Mary pray for you.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying!!

:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and send you peace, strength, faith, hope and love. Gosh, and anything else you need! Praying for you.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Lord Have Mercy
Christ Have Mercy
Lord Have Mercy

I had just about decided not to go to Mass today, but got ready to go…just in case. When it was about time for me to leave the house there was a short break in the clouds and the sun came out. Even 'though my street looked like a river and I had to drive through some flooded areas…I made it. I was able to get home OK, as well. I prayed for all affected by rain, wind and tornados.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying specially for the people in the Peoria, Illinois area.

I am from Pekin Il, and our community also got hit.

We are a short distance from Washington, and all of that devastation.

I know several people that have lost their homes, but, I thank God their lives were spared.

We heard that Soldier Field, where the Bears play football, had to be evacuated for a time. We live in Rockford, just northwest of Chicago. The skies were threatening but if we had anything more than a hard rain, I’m not aware of it. We had some pretty hard wind gusts also, but to my knowledge that was all.:shrug:

Praying hard.

That it may please thee to visit those devastated by the tornadoes; to strengthen all who suffer in mind, body, and spirit; and to comfort with thy presence those who are injured, grieving or left homeless, We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord. That it may please thee to support, help, and comfort all who are in danger, necessity, and tribulation, We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.