Total strangers in a car accident

Last night I was driving home from work and a car accident shut down all lanes of the interstate in both directions. Websites say that there were no life-threatening injuries. But I don't know how accurate that would be. While sitting there I suddenly had the urge to recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and as I was doing so, I saw a helicopter fly away from the scene. That struck me as something serious.

If you can, please pray for those injured in last night's accident and for the concerned friend that was commenting on the news story seeking more information.

Praying hard.

I am praying.

Praying for those involved in the accident ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God bless you for your charity towards our unknown brothers and sisters.
Loving God, we ask Your mercy for all those involved in accidents, including these who were involved in this accident. Let Your mercy be on the souls of the dead, and giving comfort to their families, and to the families of severely or lightly injured accident victims. Please give healing to those who are hurt in this and all accidents.
Thank You, God

Lord, please grant healing, comfort and strength to those who were injured in last night's car accident. May they feel you close to them and grow closer to you from this trial.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Children

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.