Tough Times prayers much appreciated

On January 15 my wife, who is 29, broke her right hip. At that time I posted a thread for prayers and I thank you for those. Remarkable last we knew her hip was doing as well as could be expected. Doctors were worried her bones would die since her blood vessels tore. So far there has been no bone death. I believe her hip has been healed through the intercession of Our Lady.

My wife has since returned to work. She is still on heavy medication due to pain. She continues to have unexplained pain in her hips and back. This was the problem which led to her fracture. She is having a hard time at work. Her supervisor has always praised her work. She has worked as a paralegal for 9 years in the county juvenile office. Since she has returned it seems her boss has done a complete 180? Over the last 3 months she has been written up twice and now is being threaten with her job. I know she is performing her job to the best of her ability. Her boss seems to be finding any little thing she can to come down on her. The supervising judge is in Mexico for the two weeks. His first day gone my wife was sent home and suspended without pay for two days. She returns to work Tuesday. I told her to attend Mass that morning. We don’t understand what is going on, or why such a turn of attitude from her boss. Since the judge is gone she has no one to address the issue with.

We have started saying the Litany of St. Joseph together for the next nine days. We are pleading for him to intercede for us in this situation. I am a teacher and we have two small children, so needless to say a loss of a job her would be very difficult.

However we want to follow Our Lord’s will for our family. Her name is Christy. Please pray for our situation.

Thank you and many blessings to you who through prayer for strangers are changing lives.

PS If you feel you have received answers in prayer please feel free to pm me.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for Christy

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying my heart out for Christy.

Praying for your wife and your family…

Praying for you and your wife as well as for the boss who obviously needs prayers as well.

Bryan’s right…as the boss appears to be trying to oust her, perhaps seeing her pain and fearing she won’t perform as well, or may suffer another unexplained fracture.

Dear Jesus please help this boss to refrain from judging the possible further consequences of Christy’s health problem, and not just to write her off as a poor investment. Let the boss consider also that anyone is only an accident or an illness away from unemployment, including the boss, and therefore at least give as much support and consideration as if it were she who is in danger of losing the job.

Jesus, will You please lead to the insight of what is causing Christy’s pain, so that what can be done, will be done, to ease the pain and give Christy freedom from pain, and peace.

Jesus, this family has already been through much stress, pain, and expense, please go to their defence and protect them. Help them to maintain the means to support their family in dignity and peace.
Thank You, Jesus
Holy Spirit please guide and inspire all concerned.

Lord, please heal Christy and help her either keep her job or find the place You have for her. St. Joseph, please pray for Christy. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.