Trading Card Project designed to promote Priesthood

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or if it has been posted already...

Trading Card Project designed to promote Priesthood in Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A.

Please click on one or the following websites:

catholicvoiceomaha.com/main.asp?SectionID=9&SubSectionID=9&ArticleID=13133&TM=65711.42

americancatholic.org/news/report.aspx?id=2712

ncregister.com/blog/trading-cards-promote-the-priesthood/

vocationnetwork.org/blog/spiritcitings_blog/2010/08/ill_trade_you_two_father_johns_for_a_father_bill

Are there "Mass used vestments" and autograph cards? I guess the Joseph Ratzinger seminarian card is now worth a lot of money because he's Pope :D:D:D

[quote="ConstantineTG, post:2, topic:256841"]
Are there "Mass used vestments" and autograph cards? I guess the Joseph Ratzinger seminarian card is now worth a lot of money because he's Pope :D:D:D

[/quote]

Hahahahaahahaha :D

They should develope this out to game like Magic the gathering or something

I think this is the offical website:

stvianneycards.com/

I do apologize to CAF and the MOD's if this is wrong to post this on here I am not trying to sell anything.

Thank you and God bless,
goforgoal

I really like the idea. Boys want heroes, and priests are definitely heroic people (not that the life is always glamorous or anything, but the fact that they bring Jesus to us in the Eucharist and absolve sins in Jesus' Name is amazing).

[quote="m134e5, post:6, topic:256841"]
I really like the idea. Boys want heroes, and priests are definitely heroic people (not that the life is always glamorous or anything, but the fact that they bring Jesus to us in the Eucharist and absolve sins in Jesus' Name is amazing).

[/quote]

This encourages me to Pray for Priests, retired Priests, those who may be considering the Priesthood and of course those in the seminarians.

It would be neat if our diocese did something like this -- although we have a brief biography of the Priests on the website--not everyone has access to the internet.

St. John Marie Vianney, Pray for our Priests. Amen.

Just went over to the site-very cool! I love it!

Lincoln, Nebraska-episcopal see of Bishop Fabian Bruskiewitz!

YAAAAAY! :thumbsup: :extrahappy:

WOO HOO!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.